There will be a real post later this week. But until then, I supply you with some fluff.
1. vodka martinis with extra olives
4. raw veggies
8. real coke
9. not giving a damn, because if I'm going to get pregnant, I doubt the consumption of the above will stop me.
10. being happy because i'm no longer depriving myself of the above delicious items.
11. better sex with the husband
12. this could be because i bought this. what can i say? it was on the way to the produce on the end of the aisle. impulse buy.
2. being told "we don't know what's wrong with you, but man, you are way messed up"
3. "your tounge is coated and the tip is red. here, buy these expensive herbs of unknown origin and take three times a day, and you will feel so much better."
4. worrying about whether or not I'm doing the right thing as i throw the herbs out.
5. being scared to hold a baby because i might cry
6. being scared to persue more tests and treatments because i'm scared of the outcome.
7. being scared in general of the whole infertility monster
8. identifying my self worth with my inability to have a baby