Saturday, June 2, 2007

Yeah, I cancelled it.

But after reading everyone's comments, I am rescheduling the acupuncture appointment for some time next week.

Did I mention I had two relatively normal cycles IN A ROW?? The ovulation was decidedly not spectacular, but nonetheless, happened on a reasonable day. I am hoping for a tickertape parade this month, perhaps with appropriately timed sex and, if I'm feeling especially spunky and naively hopeful, pregnancy (like a for real one, not a repeat of the last two, thank you very much). How can one still be so naively hopeful after two years? I have not the faintest clue.

This massive dose of met.formin might be working, even though I am dealing with the GI side effects from hell. Still. Apparently at this dose they are here to stay.

4 comments:

Erin said...

I'm glad you're rescheduling the acupuncture. It's so relaxing and gives you some time to just focus on relaxing and being good to yourself. You'll like it!

Baby Blues said...

Hopefully the GI upset from met.formin settles down when your body adjusts to the massive dose. Argh... I'm bad... I should be taking met.formin but haven't been regularly compliant.

I loved my first accupuncture session. I felt relaxed. And when he said he wanted to do something about my constipation, I was amazed that after my first session I've been having regular bowel movements. It must be doing something.

Mama Bear said...

I've been thinking about acupuncture, but haven't quite gotten there yet...Let us know how your appt goes!

The Oneliner (Christina) said...

goodness, metaformin sucks. i'm glad you are going to go to accupuncture. i really like mine and if nothing else its made my cycle at better.