Friday, May 25, 2007

i promise to write a real entry soon, but until then i'm considering myself tagged . . .

I have been so so busy. The last of the school year is my least favorite time. Too many loose ends that all have to be tied up NOW. Urgh. I will write a real post later this weekend.

If you haven't already, please go and congratulate Bumble. Yea!!!!



MEME INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot.

1. Life Lemons
2. Thinking Out Loud
3. Are We There Yet?
4. Max's Mommy
5. The Follie Files

Next select five people to tag: Anyone who reads this and wants to do it, consider yourselves tagged.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Living in a college town, partying and rarely going to class. Not a care in the world. Those were the days.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
On a break from TTC, looking forward to the summer.


Five snacks you enjoy:
1. guacamole
2. yogurt
3. potato chips
4. nuts of any kind
5. white cheddar popcorn

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1. Wish You Were Here -- Pink Floyd
2. I Can't Wait -- Nu Shooz. In 5th grade, this was my SONG. Skate night lives!
3. Where is my Mind? -- Pixies
4. Waiting for the Bus -- Violent Femmes
5. Just a Friend -- Biz Markie

Five things you would do if you were a millionairebillionaire (A million doesn't buy a lot these days):
1. open an animal rescue farm
2. fix healthcare
3. quit my job (actually, i would still work part time.)
I don't even think I have 5!!

Five bad habits:
1. impulse control
2. drinking (it's hard for me to just have one or two)
3. smoking (no, not anymore but i still think about it regularly.)
4. temper tantrums
5. potty mouth/gossipping

Five things you like doing:
1. driving. I know it's weird. You don't have to tell me. It just always feels good to be going somewhere.
2. sleeping
3. talking. i am a conversation addict.
4. reading
5. taking my dog for walks in the park

Five things you would never wear again:
1. stirrup pants
2. anything with brand logos plastered all over it.
3. black or really dark purple lipstick. what can i say? i was an angst ridden teen in the early 90s.
4. super high platforms
5. fishnets. please see number 3.

Five favorite toys:
Um . . .I don't really have any toys (no, not even one of THOSE), so I will try.
1. BopIt
2. any card games
i think that's it.

No comments: